- Lawyer suma cum laude by the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Master’s in international law from the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (Madrid, Spain).
- Experience in commercial arbitration and construction arbitration.
- Experience as a participant and coach of the team of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú ininternational arbitration competitions such as the International Arbitration Competition, organized by the Universidad de Buenos Aires, and the International Competition of Arbitration and Commercial Law (“Moot Madrid”), organized by the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Associate Professor of Effective Legal Communication at the Faculty of Law of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.