María del Pilar Chávez
- Law degree from Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University.
- Master’s degree in International Law at the Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris, France) and master’s degree in Arbitration and International Commerce at the University of Versailles (Versailles, France).
- Experience in the field of national and international arbitration, in construction and commercial matters.
- Experience in the design, drafting and administration of contracts for the execution of public and private infrastructure projects and public-private partnerships.
- She has participated in the financing of infrastructure projects.