- Lawyer from the Universidad de Lima.
- Diploma in International Arbitration and Investments from the Graduate School of the Universidad del Pacífico.
- Extensive experience in the negotiation and design of private construction contracts and in consultancies during the execution of construction contracts, especially in the prevention and mitigation of risks.
- He leads the sponsorship of arbitrations related to construction contract disputes, with emphasis on disputes related to extensions of time, effects due to the disruption of constructive sequences, contractual resolutions, among others.
- Likewise, he has experience in the sponsorship, in court, of annulment of awards.