- Lawyer from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru.
- Specialist in alternative methods dispute resolution and highlighted by Chambers and Partners, Latin America Guide 2019, as “Associate to watch” for his experience in arbitration.
- Advice on contract management and negotiation of claims in public and private infrastructure projects and using models of international contracts such as FIDIC and NEC, with emphasis on collaborative contractual management.
- Experience in sector regulation.
- Teaching experience in the PUCP, in the Centro de Análisis y Resolución de Conflictos of the PUCP, in Gerens, among others.